Porsche Cayenne Hybrid S - Tiptronic S (2012).
A wonderful example of a desirable hybrid SUV model.
The Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid is mainly driven by a supercharged three-litre V6 with direct petrol injection developing maximum power output of 333 hp.
This unit interacts with an electric motor delivering 34 kW (47 hp) output and peak torque of 300 Nm (221 lb) maintained consistently up to a speed of 1,150 rpm. The electric motor is able to drive the Porsche Cayenne by itself or support the combustion engine, while also serving as a generator and starter.
This car includes the following :
- White exterior with Beige leather interior.
- 8 speed Tiptronic S with auto start stop function,
- Stainless steel front and rear skid plates,
- Panoramic roof system,
- Aluminium roof rails,
- Porsche Entry and drive,
- Revesing camera including front and rear Park Assist,
- LED headlights including PDSL,
- Soft close doors,
- Aluminium running boards,
- Sporst Chrono Package,
- 21 inch Cayenne Sport Edition wheels with wheel arch extensions,
- Front seat heating,
- BOSE Surround Sound System,
- Comfort light package.